Retail Pulse Survey
Real-time feedback from our 150,000 verified store users on the effects of Covid-19.
Over the last few weeks, there has been a monumental shift in consumer behavior because of the pressures the COVID-19 virus has placed on how we go about our everyday lives. There has been an even greater shift in behavior in the retail sector because of precautionary procedures to “stay at home” to help curb the spread of the virus. This has put pressure on the supply chain, reduced customer and brand rep engagement, caused inventory shortages in certain verticals and shut down retail stores completely.
We’re bringing the collective information of our 150,000 retail store users to you to help you make informed business decisions.
This data can give brands insight into:
- Trends in customer engagement
- Possible inventory issues you may not know about
- Geographic variances
- Real-time anecdotal feedback from front line retail staff
Leverage this data to:
- Provide additional training to help retail associates feel comfortable engaging in new environments
- Get in front of possible inventory issues
- Gather an understanding of what geographies are affected more than others
- Adjust sales and marketing strategies based on store closures
How is this data collected?
Data is reported by verified store employees via the SellPro app and published online in a dashboard layout. The survey was launched on March 19, and responses have been pouring in from Best Buy, Costco, Fry's Electronics, AT&T Wireless, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Target, Wal-Mart and many more retail chains.