Retail Pulse Survey Results
Over the last several months, there has been a monumental shift in consumer behavior because of the pressures the COVID-19 virus has placed on how we go about our everyday lives. There has been an even greater shift in the retail sector. This has put pressure on the supply chain, reduced customer and brand rep engagement, caused inventory shortages in certain verticals and restricted store access or shut down retail stores completely.
As the store-level situation changes, we continue to keep a pulse on our 150,000+ retail store users to help you make informed business decisions.
This data can give brands insight into:
- Store closures and consumer access restrictions
- Trends in store traffic and customer behavior
- Geographic variances
- Field force access restrictions
- Store associate training needs and preferences
- Real-time anecdotal feedback from front line retail staff
Leverage this data to:
- Provide additional training to help retail associates feel comfortable engaging in new environments
- Get an understanding of what geographies are affected more than others
- Adjust field coverage, sales and marketing strategies based on store status
The report below includes survey data collected after December 06, 2020. To see earlier report, click here.