Retail Pulse Survey Results
Real-time feedback from our 150,000 verified store users on the effects of Covid-19.
Over the last several months, there has been a monumental shift in consumer behavior because of the pressures the COVID-19 virus has placed on how we go about our everyday lives. There has been an even greater shift in the retail sector. This has put pressure on the supply chain, reduced customer and brand rep engagement, caused inventory shortages in certain verticals and shut down retail stores completely.
As stores begin to reopen, we continue to keep a pulse on our 150,000+ retail store users to help you make informed business decisions.
This data can give brands insight into:
- Trends in customer engagement
- Possible inventory issues you may not know about
- Geographic variances
- Real-time anecdotal feedback from front line retail staff
Leverage this data to:
- Provide additional training to help retail associates feel comfortable engaging in new environments
- Get in front of possible inventory issues
- Gather an understanding of what geographies are affected more than others
- Adjust sales and marketing strategies based on store status
How is this data collected?
Data is reported by verified store employees via the SellPro app and published online in a dashboard layout. The survey was launched on March 19, 2020 and responses have been pouring in from Best Buy, Costco, Fry's Electronics, AT&T Wireless, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Target, Wal-Mart and many more retail chains.